On Sunday 1st March, Birmingham St Mary's Hospice will be hosting its first-ever wedding fayre at iconic venue, The Cube, where budding brides and grooms can find inspiration for their wedding.
The local charity is inviting wives- and husbands-to-be to meet more than 25 local suppliers, including florists, cake specialists and photographers; it's a great opportunity to meet the experts, get advice and find inspiration for the big day.
Even better, the cost of your entry ticket will go towards the Hospice, which provides care and support to local people living with life-limiting illness. There will also be an opportunity to purchase the charity's wedding favours – a beautiful way to show your support to the Hospice whilst giving guests a meaningful keepsake of your special day.
Standard tickets cost £5 or you can upgrade to a VIP ticket for £10 which includes a glass of prosecco and goody bag. The Fayre takes place from 11am to 3pm at The Cube, B1 1RN.
To find out more, visit: www.birminghamhospice.org.uk/wedding
Also check out www.birminghamhospice.org.uk | www.facebook.com/birminghamstmaryshospice | @brumshospice
·Birmingham St Mary's Hospice provides vital care and support to people, and their families and carers, who are living with life-limiting illness.
· Every day, the Hospice cares for 500 people across Birmingham and Sandwell.
· Birmingham St Mary's Hospice offers a range of services in people's homes, in the community and at the Hospice, offering people more choice wherever and whenever they need it.
· The Hospice supports families and carers too, throughout a person's illness and after bereavement, for as long as necessary.
· The Harry Moseley Family centre opened in May 2014. The centre allows families to stay at the Hospice and to be with their loved one while doctors and nurses manage symptoms, assess a patient's readiness to return home, or provide care during their final days.
· There is also a Day Hospice, which focuses on helping people to live well. The Day Hospice offer a 12-week therapeutic programme of care – which features education workshops, relaxation sessions and therapeutic services.
· Since 2016, the Hospice has three Satellite Clinics which provide specialist care and support in community locations, such as GP surgeries and health centres.
· All of Birmingham St Mary's services are free of charge to everyone that uses them, including patients, family members, carers and loved ones.
· Birmingham St Mary's Hospice needs to raise £9 million each year to fund its vital care. 64% of this income comes from generous, voluntary donations.
Unlike a national magazine, Your West Midlands Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty, photography, cars, stationery, flowers, cakes, music, entertainment, catering, hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your West Midlands Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here