When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your West Midlands Wedding when making any enquiries.
Herefordshire's popular wedding venue The Orchard at Munsley has lots in store for 2020!
The Orchard at Munsley is a rural wedding venue in Herefordshire just outside Ledbury and located on owner Jayne's dad's cider apple farm, the setting is perfect for those looking for countryside nuptials.
The tipi-venue is in an orchard overlooked by a historic and beautiful church, Munsley Church, and boasts ample photographic opportunities for the big-day album.
Here's some exciting details about what's in store for the venue in 2020
* the next wedding showcase is May 2020 - when the apple blossom will be on the trees in the Orchard!
* the venue's wedding season has been extended to the end of October.
* there's still summer 2020 availability
* local suppliers are used wherever possible including a Herefordshire-based cider producer, Wilces Cider that's used in the bar made with the apples from the Orchard.
* couples can speak to a previous couples who have booked the venue to find out why they booked it!
Check out The Orchard at Munsley, 07974 249 656, www.theorchardatmunsley.co.uk
Unlike a national magazine, Your West Midlands Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty, photography, cars, stationery, flowers, cakes, music, entertainment, catering, hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales.
Your West Midlands Wedding is available to purchase as a high quality printed magazine or, if you prefer, as an eMagazine.
Titles covering other areas are available here