Here is a selection of Q&As from Your West Midlands Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Q. My husband-to-be and I are looking for transportation to our spring wedding for ourselves, three bridesmaids, my father and two groomsmen. We really have no clue on what we should be asking, what would you advise?
A. Julie Beresford says: Whilst you may feel you need to provide your exact requirements, make sure you ask for their advice, suggestions and guidance, after all they are the experts! Here are a few key questions to ask:
1. Do they offer discounts if you book more than one car?
2. How many passengers do their vehicles carry? Some vehicles e.g. VW Campervans and Rolls Royce Launderettes can carry six or seven.
3. Are they able to do multiple journeys or pickups? If your locations are close together, this is a good way to reduce cost. Usually the groomsmen need to arrive well ahead, giving the opportunity for the vehicle to return to pick up the bride and bridesmaids (even from different addresses.)
4. Do they offer viewing appointments? Most reputable companies will encourage this, if you have only seen photos this is a must to check the quality and condition of the vehicles
5. What do they include in the price? Many companies offer extras at no additional cost eg, ribbons and bows, dressing the cars for the photos, baskets of goodies for the journey, romantic drive for the bride and groom.
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your West Midlands Wedding when making any enquiries.