Here is a selection of Q&As from Your West Midlands Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Q. We'd love to involve our beloved pooch in our nuptials how do we go about this and what do we need to consider?
A. Emma and Ade says: Emma and Ade say: Here's our tips for a stress-free dog-friendly wedding:
- Hire a professional and experienced wedding dog chaperone.
- If you wish to include your fur baby, ensure that you book a dog-friendly wedding venue or one with an outside area for photographs.
- Ensure that all guests will be aware that a dog is attending the wedding, in case of allergies. A lovely idea is to send out a 'save the date' card featuring a photo of your dog.
- You may wish your dog to simply be a guest of honour at your wedding but if you'd like them to play a specific role in the ceremony, think carefully about how this will work. Popular choices are a dog ring bearer or a dog flowergirl but ensure that your pet has the right temperament to cope with all the attention.
- Rehearse as much as you can with your dog before the big day and leave ample time to practice during the actual rehearsal.
- If you're considering a special dog wedding collar or accessory, make sure that it's safe and comfortable for your dog. Certain flowers or foliage can be poisonous to dogs so it is vital to check.
- Let your wedding photographer know that you're planning on bringing your dog to your wedding. This will ensure that they're ready to capture your adorable pet in action and come up with some great fun ideas for wedding photos.
- At busy times our wedding pet chaperoning service as is very much in demand. To avoid disappointment we advise booking this service soon as possible.
Emma and Ade,Precious Pets Weddings
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your West Midlands Wedding when making any enquiries.